“You are what you eat” applies to your pet just as much as it does to you! So, it is important to feed your cat or dog a good quality diet.
Our staff can advise you on which food & how much & how often to feed is best for your dog or cat. Here are some top tips:
- A good quality dry food is better for your pet and will work out cheaper per day than tins or pouches.
- There are various options depending on age, size,breed or indeed medical condition.
- Nutritional requirements will vary depending on breed and life stage of your pet.
- We have specific diets for various medical conditions such as arthritis, sensitive digestion, skin allergies, kidney problems
- We can advise on weight loss & maintenance programmes.
- We stock a number of different brands & sizes so there will always be one to suit you and your pet.
- Just ask our expert staff to advise.