At Carn Veterinary Clinic, we offer a broad range of services in the farm animal sector. This includes a 24/7 on-call service, 365 days a year. So, if you have an emergency, a vet is only ever a phone call away. You reach our on-call vet by phoning 074 9374034.
If it’s not an emergency, then we encourage the use of appointments for planned work. This allows us to make the most use of both farmers’ and vets’ time.
Our farm animal services include:
- TB testing
- Emergency and routine farm calls
- Emergency and routine surgeries, including cesarean sections, LDA, RDA, calf hernias, teat, cleat and tail amputations, castrations
- Fertility work, including scanning and fertility testing, teaser surgeries
- Parasite diagnostics (in-house fecal egg count laboratory) and advice on parasite management
- Postmortem diagnostics
- Diagnostic testing: DNA, abortions, calf scour, pneumonia, mastitis diagnostics etc.
- Vaccination advice